How do I maintain my Stair-Robot®?
- To optimize the life of your Stair-Robot® it is important that it is well maintained. That is why some tips follow below:
- Store dry.
- Batteries regularly (re) charging the batteries prevents damage to the batteries, they have no memory, the regular charging is not harmful but a battery that is too empty is harmful.
- Performing an extensive safety inspection once a year is a must.
- Checking track tension regularly prevents damage to the track.
- Check regularly for loose bolts and nuts or other defects. This prevents malfunctions and unsafe situations and prolongs the life span even further.
- Before using the stair robot, checking whether everything is still good is always a good thing, it prevents damage from occurring or an unsafe situation can arise.